15.6.12

STYLE STEALER: Millie Mackintosh



I throw my hands up and admit that I've never really "got" the whole TOWIE/Made In Chelsea thing. I don't actually watch the show, but I'm completely aware of style icon Millie Mackintosh. She's not one of those celebrities whos style is hard to covet: she's completely high-street-appropriate for us mere mortals to steal her style, so I've chosen a selection of clothes that represent Millie's style. Enjoy!

STYLE STEALER: Millie Mackintosh



- - -

PRICE LIST:
OUTFIT 1
Glamorous peter pan collar shirt - £21 - AWear
Fringe back detail jacket - £40 - Warehouse
Orange superskinny jeans - £25 - Dorothy Perkins
Taupe wedge ankle boots - £25 - Dorothy Perkins

OUTFIT 2
Steven Alan roll neck sweater - £75 - Lagarconne
Mini star necklace - £4 - Topshop
Grey leopard skinny jeans - £40 - River Island
ARIELLE lace up boots - £90 - Topshop

OUTFIT 3
Print cleo shirred waist blouse - £30 - AWear
Black PU olive super skinny jeans - £45 - River Island
Crafted stud slipper - £15 Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment